Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The key purpose of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the key purpose of the sizing is to have a more accurate diameter of the tube, as the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. The right match between pre-bending and sizing must obtain HDPE pipe fittings.
The following is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is different: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is definitely pre-paved welding flux to be welded The submerged arc welding wire extends into the flux, as well as the arc is formed beneath the flux. The development process of the submerged arc welding is really the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Right after the start button is pressed, the welding wire and also the workpiece are energized, as well as the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn beneath the flux layer, and also the welding pool is created underneath the arc. Round the arc, the flux melts to form a cavity. The cavity and also the pool still advance, and also the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This process is conducted beneath the flux, therefore we can’t see it using the human eye alone. It can be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this type of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, the time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the standard of the welding seam is high. In addition, it offers the necessary conditions for your delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production duration of the big spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, therefore it is still popular.
1. The pressure-bearing fluid is mainly employed for the HDPE Pipe fittings since the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and it is mainly utilized for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity of the steel pipe to stand up to pressure is strong and the welding performance is also great. After many different rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the utilization situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter of the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency is also high, also it can effectively save an investment of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly utilized for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip is used as the tube blank, which can be often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually employed for the foundation pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding technique for water, gas, air and steam along with other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The stress fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method used for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy variety of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the usage of safe and reliable, Multilayer pipe, transmission efficiency is also high, and will effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.